Want a Beautiful Pregnancy Photoshoot?
Newborn, Baby & Maternity Photos
By Karen Vaisman Photography in Thousand Oaks
(Click on image to enlarge and scroll with the right arrow.)
Capture a treasured memory of you and your beautiful family
Thousand Oaks Maternity Photos
Capture Those Fleeting Memories
A few years ago I created, probably one of the best story-telling maternity-baby albums of my career. It started with the pregnant mother and her husband and two boys. Then after the birth of her daughter, she returned with the whole family to celebrate their new bundle of joy. Forty pages of how this family welcomed a new baby, sharing their love, I intimately told the story of how this family grew. Capturing these fleeting memories and creating their own personally-illustrated storybook was a labor of love. Each time I share it with people there seems to be a universal cry..."Awwwwww, I wish I had done this when I was pregnant!" This album triggers emotions so deep, I can almost predict this exclamation upon sharing it with others. I always see that sadness of a missed opportunity in their eye as they momentarily recall their own personal memories. My own daughter reminds me that this custom album is HER particular favorite piece of my work and wants me to create one for her one day. I'm happy to share it with you once we meet. My goal is to be able to create a customized treasure, like this album, for your family!
Maternity Photos Design Session
In order to create your intimate maternity portrait, I am happy to schedule an in-person, or telephone maternity portrait design session to create a beautiful maternity portrait of you, your child, and your partner. We will put our heads together and discuss:
- Your due date.
- When you would like to schedule your portrait.
- Location - In-studio, outdoors, on-location.
- Color scheme of the portrait.
- Size of your family (additional family members in portrait).
- Wardrobe, Hair, Nails (do you need a makeup artist or hair stylist?)
- Meaningful props (family heirlooms, favorite toy, baby shoes to be used once the baby is born).
- Bare, skin-to-skin portrait with your partner.
- Fine Art Black & White or Color.
- Discuss the final products you would like.
- Have more questions? Give me a call! (818) 991-7787
Wall Art and High-End Prints and Products
I offer a fine selection of exquisite products. You may be interested in:
- Wall Portraits
- Gallery-wrapped Canvases
- Custom Framing
- Luster Prints
- Metal Prints
- Custom Designed Greeting Cards
- Specialty Art - Photo Composites and Digital Paintings
Karen Vaisman Photography offers the finest archival quality available. Archival products are guaranteed for longevity and will not fade when cared for properly. Special memories of your family deserve the ultimate quality product.
Storytelling Art - "The Art of Touch Up"
I am a master photographer and retouch artist with over two decades of experience. I am a mother of two girls and have a great love for capturing these fleeting family moments. My daughters are grown and gone, it is amazing how fast time flies. I would love to freeze time for you. After our session, I will artistically retouch your maternity portrait.
- Do you prefer a fine art black and white look to your images? Do you prefer the true-to-life full-color imagery or perhaps a mix of both?
- Are you interested in capturing the growth of the child inside with more than one session, maternity, newborn, 6-month, one year in a story-telling type album?
I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography. I'm known throughout the Ventura County and Los Angeles area for the fine art of retouching. Please visit my before and after gallery to see samples of my retouching work. All the images in the gallery above have been professionally retouched.
I'm happy to meet with you for your maternity photos design session prior to our photography session to show you samples and to discuss your particular needs and creative ideas.
Just give me a call! (818) 991-7787
I can't wait to meet you and your family.